Cart is empty
1.How can I cancel my order?
- Check your order status at [my account >my orders], if the order status is not shipped, You may login your account & go to help desk and we will cancel and refund your order for you.
2. Why should I create an Sturme account?A free Sturme account allows you to:
- Place and track orders.
- Save addresses in your address book.
- Collect rebate points to redeem free products.
- Write reviews, and rate other reviews.
3. What if I want to close my Sturme account?
- To have your account closed and all saved personal information removed (such as address book entries), please contact our support email.
4. Do products come with warranties？
- All of our Sturme products have a full 12-month warranty. If the product does not meet your needs within this period, pls follow [Your account > My Return] to create a case first, and we will follow up your request in 48 business hours.
5. How do you handle defective on arrival / orders?
- Sturme guarantees safe delivery of your orders. We exchange all damaged items. Sturme covers all return shipping charges.
- Contact us within 5 days of delivery, and ship the product back via the shipping method we agreed.
6. What is Sturme Money Back Guarantee?
- Not happy with a product? Return it to us.
- You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within 10 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned in the original condition, with the original packaging and accessories.Please note that shipping and handling charges apply if returns are not results of Sturme’s error.
- Products must not be altered or modified.
- Raw components and PCB boards cannot be accepted for return after they are installed or soldered.
- Consumables cannot returned once they are opened.
- When returning replacement products, the original (defective or non-functional) unit must also be returned, or a fee may be assessed.
- Volume/wholesale (signified by volume discounts), and customized orders are not covered by this offer.
7. What Is Sturme privacy and security policy?
- Our policies can be found here: Privacy and security policy.
8. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
- If the order is in a stage where the system does not allow you to change its address, please let us know and we will try to have your delivery details changed.
- Note that packages that have already left our warehouse cannot be changed.
9. How are refunds handled?
- Payments made through PayPal (or your credit card)
- Within 60 days of payment: we can refund either to your PayPal/credit card account or, issue you a gift certificate (also known as store credit).
- After 60 days: refunds are made in the form of store credits (gift certificates).
- Note: the 60 days rule is imposed by PayPal.
10. In what currency are Sturme prices displayed?
- All price listed on our website are in US dollars. To convert US dollars into your local currency, visit XE.com.
- If your home currency is not US dollars, please note that your credit card issuer or bank does the final conversion. The rates that your bank uses are not controlled by Sturme.
- If you would like to find out the actual conversion rates, please call your credit card issuer or your bank.
11. What language do I enter my information in?
- All information should be entered in English. Information entered in other languages can cause processing delays or lost packages.
- Please note that a native language address is not guaranteed to be used for shipping. The use of such an address depends on the policies imposed by specific shipping carriers used for each shipment.
- Sturme is not responsible for issues caused by improper entry.
12. Which forms of payments are accepted?
- PayPal, please note that PayPal is completely free to use, with no account and no signup required. For more about PayPal, please see PayPal on Wikipedia and PayPal's website.